Family and Community Corner
Parents play an important role in helping their children develop a deeper understanding and application of the leadership principles taught in the Leader in Me process.
Here are some things you can do to help:
- Set goals with your family,
- ask your child how he or she incorporated the 7 Habits in school,
- and use the 7 Habits in your own personal life.
You can also download other resource from the links below
- The Leader in Me Parent's Guide.
- Create a Family Mission Statement
- Great Cultures at School and at Home
We are always looking to partner with members of our community. Please contact the school office if you would like to partner with one of our school programs