7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
1. Be Proactive - Take responsibility for your family.
2. Begin With the End in Mind - Define your family's mission statements and goals.
3. Put First Things First - Prioritize the family and do the important things first.
4. Think Win-Win - Have an everybody can "win" attitude.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood - Listen to everyone sincerely.
6. Synergize - Work together as a family to achieve more!
7. Sharpen Your Saw - Renew yourselves regularly.